Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Blanket Apology

I have been remiss. I have overlooked many comments readers have left for me. Not a good PR thing to do. '
The only excuses I have are that Lupus Fog has been at work, and my technical incompetence makes it worse. So for all of you who have commented and I haven't read until now, I'm sorry. I didn't intend to ignore any of you, but if you have lupus, I'm sure you understand about the brain fog.
In fact, along with the technical incompetence, I told my son yesterday that I had an email in my inbox that I had no idea what to do with. It has to do with marketing my books, 7 in all, and I'm not sure what it says I should do.
Marketing is not my forte, as it is with other writers. I'm doing Indiana Jones style: "I'm making it up as I go along."
And while I'm here, let me promote a great support group for those who have lupus. It's LUPIES@yahoogroups. Best bunch of (mostly) women who love and support each other through this journey. And that's what it's all about, isn't it? That we all have a common enemy and are doing the very best we can, under adverse circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment